Working Student in Office Management (x/f/m)
10 – 20 hours per week (Tübingen, Germany)
Emphasis: Organised | Self-drive | Communicative
Salary: 10 – 14€ per hour
Meshcapade is a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and we are creating realistic human avatars for use in research, apparel, biomechanics, virtual reality and film. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human shape and movement. We can automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and IMU data into realistic 3D humans. Our methods derive from state of the art, patented research methods. Our core product, digidoppel, is an online platform for the creation, modification, and delivery of our automated 3D human avatars and related assets. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
What we offer
We are a diverse team of passionate creators from a variety of backgrounds, seeking to change how people generate, think about, and make use of digital 3D human avatars in virtual worlds (aka the ‘metaverse’).
You will work mainly together with our team in Tübingen, including our CEO and CTO, but also with our remote colleagues spread around the world.
Work hours are flexible without advanced notice, with no scheduled meetings on Fridays. Our team is usually keen to help out with anything and everything they can, but we each have our specialisation, so collaboration is always fun and educational.
- Getting an insight into the digital human world & working together with experts in this branch
- Manage mail and packages in our Tübingen head office and make sure nothing gets lost in the chaos of a tech startup
- Be the point of contact for our head office in Tübingen, we count on you!
- Support our C-Level with administrative tasks and take some work off their backs
- Help us with event management, like team meetups, which is super important as we are an remote company
- Manage equipment orders and deliveries for the office and remote team members
- Support the team wherever help is needed, be the good soul of Meshcapade
We want you, if you are…
- currently studying Business Administrations, Communications or something similar
- always show up organised and impress everyone with your analytical and reliable way of working
- are experienced in communicating professionally with different stakeholders, like customers, partners and co-workers
- comfortable navigating in a fast paced startup environment
- are self-driven, hands-on and you like to take on new challenges
- have a creative streak and enjoy organising team events
- known for your excellent German and English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Working experience in the administrative or HR department
- Google Workspace skills (like G-sheet, docs, calendar and gmail)