We are looking for a Software Deployment Engineer at 80 % for the next possible time. You will enter the company in an exciting phase and finalize our first innovative product together with our founding team. In addition, further products are waiting to be developed by you.
Fysor GmbH was founded in Tübingen in 2021 and is developing the first gamified pelvic floor training system for men and women of all ages that is suitable for everyday and public use. We have already won prizes for this, for example at the BioRegioStern ideas competition Science2Start 2021/2022.
Only in Germany, up to 10 million people are affected by incontinence and another 20 million people should train their pelvic floor preventively. The reasons can affect anyone and everyone, are varied and range from birth injuries to tumor diseases. Pelvic floor training has been used successfully since 1940 to treat and prevent incontinence. However, the available methods often fail in the long-term due to the rapid decline in motivation to train.
Apelvo: The Apelvo product is our answer to the challenges of pelvic floor training. Using the latest technologies, Apelvo offers a playful approach to training. Here, muscle activities of the pelvic floor are measured via skin electrodes and converted into control signals for exer games. They are used on commercially available smartphones and tablet PCs.
The special feature: The training system can be used unnoticed in public, e.g. on the bus, as a passenger driving a car or during the lunch break.
As a Software Deployment Engineer, you will fuel our deployment systems with the power of automation, scaling and availability, providing our customers with the highest quality, most up to date soft- and firmware.
- Integrate with our developer team
- Actively participate in shaping our software creation and customer interaction strategies
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for iOS, Android, Embedded C++
- Integrate and maintain Stores: AppStore, PlayStore, FDroid
- Maintain Test and Production Tracks: TestFlight, PlayStore Tracks
- Orchestrate user feedback into issues and feature requests
- Jump into Software Development when needed
You are best suited if you can provide the following capabilities and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in versioning and issue tracking in git
- Experience in CI/CD Design and Implementation
- Adept at unit-, integration- and regression Testing
- Experience with Live Deployment into App Stores
- Knowledgeable in one or more of C++, Swift, Kotlin, Dart
- Effective in communication and engaged in teamwork
- Thorough in documentation and self-organization
Be a colleague from the very beginning and grow with the product, the founding team and Fysor. Benefit from a job with purpose.
If you are interested in our offer, we are looking forward to your application to email@example.com with your CV and a short text describing what appealed to you.